ENDLESS MOUNTAIN OUTFITTERS SOUTH
Outdoor Enthusiasts…Your Coordinators, Guides, & More
Endless Mountain Outfitters South will help you to make your stay one that is truly memorable! We seek to go above and beyond as we add a personal touch to all our outdoor programming! With over 30 years of experience and brand new gear to utilize, you will not find a better way to get out and explore.
We offer outdoor adventures of all types…biking, kayaking, snowshoeing, challenge courses, skiing, fly fishing, horseback riding, and hiking! Let us come alongside your group and customize your package and plans! Contact us today to get started!
Call, text, or email:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED… Let’s Climb
Family…Friends…Corporate Groups…this CHALLENGE is for you! Are you ready? Each day we face struggles, battles, and an uphill climb…now you can conquer it all together! This is an experience that will bring you closer, make you tougher, and create memories to last a lifetime!
As you climb, you build upon communication skills, you learn to trust others, and you realize that you are stronger than you think! There are many different activities and challenges to enjoy and the Watonka Climbing Staff will help you each step of the way!
The Watonka Challenge course is one of the best in the east! You won’t want to miss this opportunity to enjoy the outdoors and truly leave feeling on top of the world!
How High Can You Go?
Embrace the following challenges…
- Alpine Tower – This feature offers a tremendous variety of challenges and can build upon team and group initiatives! Allowing 6 climbers to be engaged, there will be laughter and teamwork all while enjoying the beauty and peaceful setting!
- 55’ Climbing Tower – Can your group reach the top? Pretend that you are climbing El Capitan, feel the burn in your arms and core! This is a challenge for beginners and even skilled climbers alike! The goal…reach the top and ring the bell!
- Odyssey – What’s going to work…teamwork! Whether family, friends, or coworkers, this is an obstacle for all levels and truly requires you to depend upon one another for strength and courage. The best part of this one…a huge zip line at the end where all your worries and cares disappear!
Let’s Go.. let our outdoor guides do all the planning and preparation! Our planning team will custom tailor an experience to meet the needs and wants of your group! Watonka staff members will do a meet and greet at Hilltop Mansion and lead your group to the course! Things to consider when planning these trips include group dynamic, athletic ability, and even food!
PACKAGE PRICING WILL BE DETERMINED BASED ON GROUP SIZE & DETAILS OF ADVENTURE…
Please contact us for options and pricing!
50% Deposit Secures Date(s) and ALL Rentals Must Be Booked in ADVANCE
Kayak Your Cares Away
There is nothing more peaceful than a paddle with our Endless Mountain Outfitters South staff. Prompton Park is right in our backyard and it is one of the most primitive lakes in Northeast, Pennsylvania. Eagles, ducks, deer, and bear…OH MY! Did I mention that wildlife will also be a part of this adventure? While paddling there are opportunities to see wildflowers, lily pads, and seasonal foliage. The lake can be enjoyed from late spring to early fall and it is amazing how this landscape changes with the seasons! These adventures are great for families and beginners.
- RENTAL ONLY with Delivery to Prompton – Daily Rate – $48 per kayak (Paddling Clinic and Safety Gear Included)
- Endless Mountain Outfitters South Guide – $240 per guide, per day (Not required)
CALL FOR ADDITIONAL PACKAGE PRICING
50% Deposit Secures Dateand ALL Rentals Must Be Booked in ADVANCE
Our favorite parts of the river…
Kayak trips are always weather and river height dependent!
- Callicoon to Damascus – 5 miles of flat water, some ripples, a trip that is doable by all levels of paddlers
- Callicoon to Skinner’s Falls – 8 miles of paddling that may require a little extra effort but still fun for families and groups
- Additional locations on the northern, more primitive stretch of the Delaware available
Custom Trip Ideas…
- Dad’s on the Delaware
- Birthday Parties
- Stone Skipping and Sipping
- Call for details and pricing for packages! Must pre-book and 50% deposit secures dates
RENTALS AVAILABLE… daily or let us put together a package for you!
Our Endless Mountain Outfitters South staff will DELIVER snowshoes right to Hilltop Mansion. We bring the gear to you! Our staff is also available to do a clinic and proper fitting before you hit the snowy trails!
- Daily Rate – $24 per pair/day
- Flat Rate Delivery/Pick-up Fee – $40, minimum 4 pair
- Maximum Group Size/Rentals: 18
- 50% Deposit Secures Your Date – Must be Pre-Booked
50% Deposit Secures Date(s) and ALL Rentals Must Be Booked in ADVANCE
OFF SITE SNOWSHOE TRIPS…
Over the river and through the woods, let us plan the perfect snowshoe package for your family or small group! Our area has some of the most beautiful trails and scenery in the northeast and winter is the perfect time to get outside and embark upon a new adventure!
For this trip, our outdoor guides do all the planning and preparation! We even transport your group to a backcountry location and there are many trails and locations to choose from. Our planning team will custom tailor a trip to meet the needs and wants of your group! Things to consider when planning these trips include group dynamic, athletic ability, and even food!
- 2 – Watonka Outdoor Programmers – $480 (Up to 5 hours)
- Snowshoe Rental – $24 per Pair
- Transportation (10 people per van, driver, & fuel) – $240 per van
DESTINATIONS & DETAILS…
Here are some of our favorite places to go, explore, and have fun!
- Jensen’s Ledges Trail – This is an intermediate trip with a long climb! There is a 400 foot waterfall and at the top you are rewarded with a view overlooking the gorgeous Delaware River!
- Tusten Mt. Trail – This is a short but challenging journey! A 4 mile loop through a 10,000 acre Boy Scout Reservation. This is a trip that will take your breath away for its beauty while allowing a slower paced trek!
- Prompton State Park – Right outside of Honesdale, there is rolling terrain and miles of trails to be utilized! There is a waterfall area and this trip is one geared for all levels of explorers!
- Faulkner Brook – This is the most scenic adventure with a gentle climb to two backcountry lakes. This is an out and back trip and is one that families can enjoy together!
PLANNING & PACKAGES…
Our staff, Watonka Outdoors, as well as on site custom caterers can create a winter adventure that you will never forget! After these trips, there is nothing better than fine food and beverages that will tantalize all types of taste buds!
FOOD & BEVERAGE PRICING BASED ON GROUP SIZE & MENU SELECTED
WHY CHOSE US?
With over thirty years of experience, we know the area and our attention to detail will make your rental or outdoor adventure truly a one of a kind experience! Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and believes in sharing our love of the outdoors with your group!
PACKAGES WE ARE PROUD OF
- Sunday Morning Snowshoes & Brunch
- Moonlight Snowshoe with Late Night Dinner
- Brews & Shoes
- Winter Wonderland with Wine & Cheese
The above packages will be customized for your group!
Pricing will be based upon length of trip, number of rentals, and menu selected.
YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT IN THE WINTER
- Daily Rentals – Please Call for Availability
- All trips and custom packages must be PRE-BOOKED!
- Check us out on Instagram and Facebook!
Ready to Ride?
Wayne County has the most miles of dirt and backcountry roads of any county in the state of Pennsylvania. Our area is perfect for your biking experience! Choose from three different rides…Dyberry Creek, Towpath Road, or Forest City Rails to Trails. All rides can be customized for your group with guides and food packages available.
- Daily Rate – $48 per day – Includes map, bike, helmet, and safety clinic
- Additional Delivery/Pick-up Charge – $40 – Minimum 4 Units
- Endless Mountain Outfitter South Guide – $240 (not required)
Where to go…check out some of our favorite rides!
Delivery available to the following locations or book a guided ride!
- Simpson – Forest City Rails to Trails – If you want a ride for children and beginners this is your destination. It is flat, there is no traffic, the scenery is amazing, and it is a groomed, hard packed stone dust… out and back ride! The mileage for this trip can vary to meet the needs of your group with a maximum of 30 miles to be logged. Along the way there are views of windmills and the Still Water Dam, this is a ride you don’t want to miss!
- Towpath Road – Park at the Zane Grey Museum and ride along the beautiful Lackawaxen River. On this trip, there are opportunities for eagle sightings! On the way out there is a slight upgrade, on the way back, you can fly! This is a country road with moderate traffic and can be a great ride for the fitness enthusiast!
- Dyberry Creek Ride – This tour is next to heaven! Meander along the Dyberry Creek, a beautiful waterway known for its trout fishing. This ride travels through 10,000 acres of Pennsylvania State Game Lands and consists of a narrow, two lane secondary road. It is an out and back ride with varying distances available, 18 miles to Route 371 or a long 30 plus miles if you travel the Pine Mill Road up to Equinunk! The short ride features opportunities to pull over and soak your feet. There are flowers that bloom throughout the summer and there is shade for those hot summer days! The extended trip consists of some longer climbs and is a great workout! This is a beautiful trip in the fall when the leaves change and there are glimpses of red, yellow, and orange foliage!
Guided Bike Trips…
Let our outdoor guides do all the planning and preparation! We even transport your group to the chosen location or can simply meet you at Hilltop Mansion and lead the way! Our planning team will custom tailor a trip to meet the needs and wants of your group! Things to consider when planning these trips include group dynamic, athletic ability, and even food!
- 2 – Watonka Outdoor Programmers – $480
- Bike Rental – $48 per bike
- Transportation (Maximum of 14 people in van, driver, & fuel) – $240
Our fleet consists of brand new or totally rebuilt FUJI Mountain Bikes! We have assorted sizes! Each bike has a water bottle cage and helmets are provided!
No serious trail riding and bikes will be inspected for damage upon pick-up!
Daily Rentals – Please Call for Availability
All trips and custom packages must be PRE-BOOKED!
50% Deposit Secures Dates